At BHOOMIKA, we believe that each individual contributes and support in building a secured society. We deeply value and appreciate your time and initiative. There are several initiatives, campaigns, events and projects of BHOOMIKA, within our health, education, livelihood and disaster relief and response programmes, and your voluntary support is highly welcome.
The duration of the volunteer programme with BHOOMIKA varies from a minimum one month to maximum ten months. You can also volunteer with us for specific events and campaigns, spanning from a day to a week’s time.
On-site volunteering opportunities often come up across our projects sites, including deployment during emergency and disaster situations.
Please note the following points:
- Please send your CVs with the subject line ‘volunteer’ along with your area of interest like education, healthcare, livelihood, disaster roaster or events and campaigns.
- Your skill set should match the desired area of interest of application.
- While applying, please specify the time you would like to dedicate, your area of interest or any other information that you would like to share.
- For emergency response, a letter of no objection supported with your family’s signature should be sent to us.
- For any voluntary support, Bhoomika covers the local hospitality & expenses and awards appropriate remuneration in deserving cases.
- We actively seek volunteers, who would be able to help us in our project work, organise events, help raise funds, support in campaigns and participate during the emergency relief work.